Established in 1994, M&M Militzer & Münch Turkmenistan Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of the leading international logistics Group M&M Militzer &Münch , founded 1880 in Germany. Using the worldwide network, M&M Militzer & Münch Turkmenistan Ltd. successfully coordinates business with over 100 branch offices of the M&M Group, which are located in circa 30 countries worldwide.
M&M Turkmenistan’s offices in all industrialregions of the country provide fast and high-qualitaty coordination of work plus proximity to the ports and border zones, which lets us control and monitor the cargo our customers entrust to us. Inviting you to close cooperation, we offer the following potential benefits of working with us:
Experience and service quality
The main advantage of M&M Militzer & Münch Turkmenistan Ltd. is its highly qualified personnel and knowledge of its customers’ interests. Our company is the most experienced in Turkmenistan and has a wide network of offices and representatives all over the world, which notably enhances the quality of services, decreases cargo transit time, and allows maintaining full cargo control along the entire route.
Having set a strategy of maintaining long-term relationships with customers and partners rather than achieving maximum profit, M&M Militzer & Münch Turkmenistan Ltd. is able to offer lower rates than the competitors, while guaranteeing high quality service.
Concept of Complex Service
M&M Militzer & Münch Turkmenistan Ltd. adheres to the “one-stop shop” concept, offering full service connected with import and export of cargo to/from Turkmenistan. The service package includes: full customs clearance, freight forwarding by any kind of transport mode from door to door, project and complex cargo transports, tracking and tracing, port service, insurance and warehousing.
M&M Militzer & Münch Turkmenistan Ltd. will assist you in choosing the best routing for your shipments; we provide consultation and the following high-quality transport logistics services:
• Air freight services (import & export worldwide to/from Ashgabat, including transit services at the major airports of Turkmenistan and delivery to final destination in any cities of country)
• Road freight services, including FTL - full truck delivery (dry, reefer), LTL – less than truckload (consolidated) delivery from Europe, Turkey, CIS, Iran, and distribution in Turkmenistan
• Multimodal services
• Sea freight from/to Europe, Asia (China, Dubai)
• Transportation of heavy and oversized goods
• Air and sea charter services
• Customs clearance
• Cargo insurance
• Fleet of own vehicles for oil and gas industry for lease
M&M Militzer & Münch Turkmenistan Ltd. is ISO 9001:2008 certified.